Please read the Terms and Conditions of JOBSDIT.COM carefully. We governs your access to our web pages and usable of our services according to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept or meet or comply with our provisions, you may not use our Services. These Terms and Conditions are applicable from 9 May, 2018.
We have designed a variety of features and services for the job seekers and concurrently the employers. A job finder can create the curriculum vitae, search jobs and apply for job through our online system with free of cost. And Recruiters can order for posting jobs with a payment system & search CVs posted by Job Seekers.
The recruiters and job seekers have to agree with the following criteria to avail the services of Jobsdit.com:-
- Have to obey the rules and regulations of our Government if applicable.
- Strictly applicable copy right act and no excuse for copy content.
- Login details have to keep confidential and no right to share with others.
- Have to submit accurate and update personal details with our online system.
- To get in touch with us please do not use any data mining, programmed robots, extraction methods or any illegal way.
- Don’t give attention to discriminate any individual or company.
To get all services of Jobsdit.com, Jobseekers will need to signup completion and updating personal information, educational qualification, working skills and experience if applicable and other relevant information. Then he/she have to confirm the registration by using email verification.
After creating CV, he/she can able to apply any job that he/she wants without any cost.
For hiring talent, recruiters need to registration completion to Jobsdit.com, for this they have to fill up some obligatory information about their company on our online system. Then he/she have to confirm the registration by using email verification. After creating Employment Account, they can search CV of Jobseekers and post Job with a payment method that is designed on our page.
1. Jobsdit.com has published daily job circular which are collected from daily newspapers, recruiter's official websites. We have no liability for any kind of information of those publications.
2. If you have query about the job circulars, you may contact with the employers with your own capability.
3. You should know the recruiters/advertisement company details before submitting your CV.
4. If you find any fraud, please Contact Us to remove the particular job with your logical complain.
5. If we get any logical complain to any individual or company, we will terminated their account and take necessary steps by laws and other laws.
6. We are committed to keep safe the Users CV in our Database but we are liable for loss data, in the case of, Government policies , civil unrest, strikes, riots, , tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
7. Jobsdit.com reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions fully or partially anytime.